This is the unit you have been looking for. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
NOW INCLUDED IN THIS SPECIAL OFFER- 7 HOLE ROD SHEAR (A $525 VALUE!!) AS AN ADDITIONAL INCENTIVE WE ARE INCLUDING THE 4" CHANNEL BLADE SET ( A $456 VALUE)!!!!
New industrial machine at a GREAT Price!!
- Open throat punch has 56-ton capacity
- 14" bar shear with 4-sided blades
- Bar shear holddown can be fixed or adjustable
- Magnetic starter for safety and reliability
-Includes 1" O.D punch and die
Items included are listed in BLUE the items in Black are for information on available accessories .
Notching Station Square Notcher
Contact us at and we will be happy to help you. Or call
1. You can choose the size that's right for you
Sixteen ironworkers and four sizes of plate shears are available. No need to settle for an under-powered unit or to waste money on an oversized purchase.
2. You can shear metal with less deformation
Our "guillotine" action cuts cleaner and more evenly for the full length of the cut. Other machines using "scissors" action loses force at the far end of the blades and causes greater metal deformation.
Cut, bend, punch, notch, shear flat, round, angle, and channel iron - all easily, quickly and safely. If you have special requirements, we can fabricate the custom tooling you need.
Heavy metal working can be dangerous, so safety is always on our mind as we design and build our ironworkers. Shield, warning lights, safety switches, accessory mounting methods and other ironworker features are all in full compliance with current OSHA and other standards.
6. Nobody's done it better or longer than the 3 generations of The Dvorak Family
Joe Dvorak invented the first hydraulic ironworker in 1949 known as "The Dvorak Ironworker" which was a scissors type machine.
Jim Dvorak invented the Uni-Hydro Ironworker in 1974 with his own major patents which is a guillotine type machine. Jim Dvorak's 7 United States Patents & 30 plus foreign patents directly relating to the metal shearing industry verifies that he is the true "Champion of our Industry"
Any questions contact me at
Accessories that can be purchased seperately
- Punch nut wrench for L series punch nut
- Punch rack holds 20 sets of L series punches
- Punch table has adjustable jig for high production with accuracy
- Bar shear stop for production shearing up to 24" lengths
- Grease bank allows lubricating without removing machine covers
- Bin for collecting steel dropping from bar shear
- Oversize die stand for punching over 1-3/8" round
(specify type and thickness of material to be punched)
- Oversize stripper for punching over 1-3/8" round
- Oversize die stand for punching close to the web on angle iron
- Manual punch aligner (factory installed only)
- Remote hydraulic foot control