* Well maintained on JD schedule
* New starter this month
* Rear tires are foam filled - great front end balance -17.5L x 24 R4
* 460 John Deere front loader
* Frontier 6' 3 way blade
* Kasco SLF-748JD fork attachment
* Farmi skidding winch JL 501 - $3750 new - Pulling Capacity 11025 lbs. http://www.hud-son.com/JL501.htm
* Kasco grapple Model: KSGL-64-JD400 http://www.kascomfg.com/product.php?pid=20 with 4 extra hydraulic hoses - $2600 new. Will lift 2000-2200 lb log.
* Brackets welded onto the loader frame hold a chainsaw on either side and a can of oil gas mix. If you are using it in the bush you are able to carry everything you need.
* One owner purchased new in June of 2003. With a 48 backhoe(sold).
* Used for levelling and hoeing until June 2006.
* We installed a Kasco Grapple on the front and a Farmi winch on the rear for logging in July 2006.
* We are now selling out our logging business and do not need the tractor anymore.
* Some scratches but with a good wash/wax job it will clean up pretty good. The seat has 1 3" weather crack and 3 small ones.
* Also included is a 12,000 lb 2003 Gator trailer
* With ramps and both pintle or 2 5/16 ball hitch.
* Brakes new in 2006 - Tires good
* Floor need a couple of planks replaced
* Frames are available to fit in side pockets to allow loading lumber without loading between the wheel wells
* One pic is included - more are available on request
Please feel free to email or call Mike Kelly at with any questions you may have.