2002 Southwestern Industries K3 CNC Trak Mill
We are changing our business model, and have decided to sell several pieces of equipment that we will not be utilizing in the future.
This K-3 CNC Trak Mill with Prototrac Control was purchased new for our tool and die shop in mid 2002 and has had regular maintenance and scheduled service by Southwestern Industries since new. This machine was used once or twice a week by our Toolmaker, and he kept his part of the shop, and the machines located there in impeccable condition.
This machine was used primarily for making small, high tolerance copper electrodes, and some small fixtures. We are also including a complete set of toolholders and collets that fit the machine, so you can get right to work with it. TRAK K3E Machine Specifications
We have full service and maintenance records, receipts and complete documentation (Manuals) that will be included.
We would be happy to show you this machine under power at this location, should you desire to do so.
10. Spindle Speed Range: 60-4200 RPM
11. Head Tilt: 45 deg. forward, 45 deg. back, 90 deg. left, 90 deg. right
13. Power Requirement Control: 110V; 1P; 10A
14. Power Requirement Machine: 220/440V; 3P; 8.5/4.25A
15. Maximum Weight on Table: 850 lbs.
17. Machine dims: l,w,h, - 71" x 59" x 84"
18. Maximum rapid feed: 100 IPM
19. Way surface type Dovetail: X, Z Square Y
20. Precision 7207 CP4 spindle bearings
21. Chrome hardened and ground quill
23. Slide ways are Turcite coated
24. Wide way surfaces are hardened and ground
25. Torque Rite Power Draw Bar (R-8 Collet)
27. P-Trak RSG (Remote Stop & Go Switch)
32. Spray Master Coolant Tank with positionable coolant nozzle
ALSO INCLUDED – Set of standard R8 collets
Several varied R8 tool-holders.
We will professionally pack and skid this machine (according to original manufacturers instructions for safe transit and would be happy to load it onto a truck or trailer at this location. We have plenty of room to load indoors in the case of inclement weather.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this machine.
Price reduced for quick sale. This is hard to beat - this unit is as close to new as you will find!