Used Machinery and Machine ToolsUsed MachineryUsed Machine ToolsThousands of Used Metalworking and Plastic Machines & New Machine Tools Photos, Full Descriptions and Prices - Fast & Easy
* Manual Lathes, Mills, Drills, Saws
* Grinders, Hones, Finishing
* Ovens, Furnaces & Environmental
20" SURFACE GRINDER, Supertec STP-2040CII 3-A
20" SURFACE GRINDER, Supertec STP-2040CII 3-A
"NEW" SUPERTEC MODEL STP-2040CII
3-AXIS AUTOMATIC HYDRAULIC SURFACE GRINDER
w/Mitsubishi PLC Control w/LCD Touch Screen
NOTE: PHOTO IS OF THIS OR A SIMILAR MODEL
- All essential castings are rib reinforced to provide a rigid machine
structure for long lasting accuracy and stability.
- The precision cartridge spindle is equipped with 4 preloaded class 7
(p4) super precision angular contact ball bearings to ensure high
accuracy and superior grinding finish.
- Spindle, couplings, and 10HP spindle motor are precisely balanced for
low vibration and powerful output to achieve precision grinding
- Rigid table with box-type structure travels on a cushion of oil with
no metal-to-metal contact to provide excellent way longevity.
- Column guideways are Turcite-B coated and precisely hand scraped to
provide smooth movement for better accuracy and longer way life.
- The rigid wheelhead travels on wide contact hardened and ground
guideways and is precisely positioned with a stepping motor to ensure
better downfeed repeatability.
- Crossfeed mechanism incorporates a precision ball screw and AC inverter
to provide a smooth accurate crossfeed, and allow criss-cross grinding
for a better grinding surface finish.
- The hydraulics, coolant, and lubrication systems are separated from
the machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat. A heat exchanger
is used on the hydraulic system to maintain the proper temperature of
- All moving surfaces and rotating parts are continuously lubricated by
an auto-lube system to ensure longer service life and maintain maximum
accuracy. An alarm light will illuminate if oil pressure drops below
- The Mitsubishi PLC control uses a menu-driven LCD touch screen that is
easy to learn and easy to set up. Simply fill in the blanks to set
total grinding amount, rough increment, fine increment, spark-out
passes, feeding direction, parking position, and wheelhead retract
distance. Press cycle start to complete an automatic grinding cycle.
Distance from table to spindle center: 24
Max. table load (include Chuck): 1870 lbs
Standard magnetic chuck size: 20 x 40
Table speed (infinite variable): 10-82 fpm
Auto increment feeds: 0.08 - 0.4
Auto Downfeed (CII): 0.000050"~0.01"
Wheel size: 14x 2x 5 (D x W x Bore)
Net weight (approx.): 10340 lbs
Gross weight (approx.): 11220 lbs
Packing Dimension: 119 x 90 x 98 (L x W x H)
- Hydraulic system w/cooling fan
- Operatorís manual & parts lists
OPTIONS, TOOLING AND ACCESSORIES (call for pricing):
- Electromagnetic chuck (20 x 40)
- Auto demagnetizer (for electric chuck)
- O.S. Walker Interloc-Type (20 x 40)
- Control for O.S. Walker chuck
- Coolant system (98L capacity)
- Coolant system w/mag. sep. & paper filter (60L/min, 140L)
- Coolant system w/magnetic separator (20L/min, 58L)
- Coolant system w/magnetic separator (40L/min, 98L)
- Coolant system w/paper filter (60L/min, 140L)
- Manual parallel dressing attachment
- Hydraulic parallel dressing attachment
- Overhead parallel dress. w/auto compensation
- Two axis (Z & Y axis) digital readout
- One axis (Elevating) digital readout
- Balancing stand (straight type)
- Balancing stand (roller type, 20)
- Variable spindle speeds for wheelhead by AC frequency control
Machine Location: HARRISON, NJ
Click Here For More Supertec Machines
Click Here For More Grinders, Lappers & Hones - NEW SURFACE GRINDERS(s)
Call Kori at ext 7555
Call Alex at ext 7613
Finance This Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
* Machinery Values is one of the world's largest machinery dealers, in business since 1971.
* New machines are covered under their own warrantees. Details of each warranty can be found within the quotation for all new machines.
* Most items in our store are located in our warehouse in Harrison, New Jersey - about 9 miles from New York City. You may inspect any item prior to purchase, under power in most cases, simply by calling and arranging an inspection. There is no charge for this.
Summary of My Selling Policies
Machinery, Tooling and Accessories used in manufacturing are usually exempt from sales tax in our state (New Jersey). A sales tax exemption certificate may be required if you are a New Jersey company. Equipment purchased for personal use is subject to sales tax if you are a New Jersey resident.
Read my policies on my SquareTrade Seal