Never been opened box of PEX Pipe / Tubing with (O2)Oxygen Barrier for Radiant Heating Application
10 Boxes x 1/2" tube (5/8 O.D.) 1000ft length
* call me at
* email me at
* Radiant Heating PEX tubing can be used in most radiant heating installation method such as Thick/Thin concrete slabs, under -sub-floor, Hanging Floor, Snow Melting and solar heating applications
* Compatible with all fittings such as pressure fittings, crimp fittings, and even Wirsbo fittings that are ASTM/NSF.
* Although the PEX has UV resistance, PEX should not be placed in the sun or have UV exposure.
* All tubing is marked every 3 feet for proper measurement of length
PEX Tubing is a Crosslinked Polyethylene tubing with Oxygen Barrier. It is designed for use in a closed loop hydronic radiant heating system. Conforms to ASTM 876/877, and is rated by PPI for 160psi @ 73.4°F, 100psi @ 180°F, and 80 psi@ 200°F and certified by NSF. IAMPO, and CSA 137.5 certified as well. Has SDR-9 Dimensions
It is designed for use in closed loop hydronics radiant heating system operating at sustained water temperature not exceeding 180°F.
* Fixed Discounted S&H to the lower 48 states.