Used Machinery and Machine ToolsUsed MachineryUsed Machine ToolsThousands of Used Metalworking and Plastic Machines & New Machine Tools Photos, Full Descriptions and Prices - Fast & Easy
* Manual Lathes, Mills, Drills, Saws
* Grinders, Hones, Finishing
* Ovens, Furnaces & Environmental
1/2" x 16' PACIFIC Power Squaring Shear
Capacity 16' x 1/2" @ Rake Angle 3/8" Per Foot
16' x 3/4" Rake Angle 5/8" Per Foot
Distance Between Housings 16'3"
Rake Angle 3/8" Per Foot Adjustable to 5/8" Per Foot Maximum
Two Speed Shearing with Build in Overload Protection
All Steel Interlocked Construction
Full Length Dovetail in Bed Face
36" Front Operated Swing Away Power Back Gauge
Rod Type Knife & Holddown Guard
Electric Foot Switch Operation
Dimensions, approx. 216" L-R x 120" F-B x 136" H
Machine Location: HARRISON, NJ
Click Here For More Pacific Machines
Click Here For More Shears - POWER SQUARING SHEARS (inches)(s)
Call Rick at ext 7560
Call Alex at ext 7613
Finance This Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
* Machinery Values is one of the world's largest machinery dealers, in business since 1971.
* New machines are covered under their own warrantees. Details of each warranty can be found within the quotation for all new machines.
* Most items in our store are located in our warehouse in Harrison, New Jersey - about 9 miles from New York City. You may inspect any item prior to purchase, under power in most cases, simply by calling and arranging an inspection. There is no charge for this.
Summary of My Selling Policies
Machinery, Tooling and Accessories used in manufacturing are usually exempt from sales tax in our state (New Jersey). A sales tax exemption certificate may be required if you are a New Jersey company. Equipment purchased for personal use is subject to sales tax if you are a New Jersey resident.
Read my policies on my SquareTrade Seal