Used Machinery and Machine ToolsUsed MachineryUsed Machine ToolsThousands of Used Metalworking and Plastic Machines & New Machine Tools Photos, Full Descriptions and Prices - Fast & Easy
* Manual Lathes, Mills, Drills, Saws
* Grinders, Hones, Finishing
* Ovens, Furnaces & Environmental
POWER SQUARING SHEAR WITH COMPUTERIZED GAUGING
Motor Driven With 10 HP, 1800 RPM, 3 Phase, 60 Cycle, AC Voltage
Wysong Power Operated Computerized LED Gauging System,
Automatic Lubrication, 9'' Squaring Arm on Left Hand Side,
(2) 35" Support Arms, Foot Pedal. Cam-Operated Power Hold
Down, Metal Finger Guard, Non-Metallic Gibbing System.
Approximate Dimensions 104"FB x 197"LR x 61"H
Machine Location: HARRISON, NJ
Click Here For More Wysong Machines
Click Here For More Shears - POWER SQUARING SHEARS (inches)(s)
Call Rick at ext 7560
Call Alex at ext 7613
Finance This Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
* Machinery Values is one of the world's largest machinery dealers, in business since 1971.
* New machines are covered under their own warrantees. Details of each warranty can be found within the quotation for all new machines.
* Most items in our store are located in our warehouse in Harrison, New Jersey - about 9 miles from New York City. You may inspect any item prior to purchase, under power in most cases, simply by calling and arranging an inspection. There is no charge for this.
Summary of My Selling Policies
Machinery, Tooling and Accessories used in manufacturing are usually exempt from sales tax in our state (New Jersey). A sales tax exemption certificate may be required if you are a New Jersey company. Equipment purchased for personal use is subject to sales tax if you are a New Jersey resident.
Read my policies on my SquareTrade Seal