Used Machinery and Machine ToolsUsed MachineryUsed Machine ToolsThousands of Used Metalworking and Plastic Machines & New Machine Tools Photos, Full Descriptions and Prices - Fast & Easy
* Manual Lathes, Mills, Drills, Saws
* Grinders, Hones, Finishing
* Ovens, Furnaces & Environmental
Model 0308, S/N 50444 (New 1979)
Distance from holddowns to cutting edge, adjustable
Blade size (four edge) 1" x 4" x 100"
Distance from floor to top of table 32"
Flush floor mounted design - no pit required
Air clutch with remote electric foot pedal control
36" Capacity front operated motorized back gauge
Hydraulically actuated holddowns
Variable blade clearance adjustment
Automatic pressurized lubrication sytem
5 H.P. 3/60/220-440 volt blade drive motor and
Machine is wired for 220 volt operaton.
Approximate Weight: 14,000 Lbs.
Approximate Dimensions (Without Arms): 133" Long x
Condition: Excellent. Purchased from Government surplus
Click Here For More Shears - POWER SQUARING SHEARS (inches)(s)
Call Rick at ext 7560
Call Alex at ext 7613
Finance This Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
* Machinery Values is one of the world's largest machinery dealers, in business since 1971.
* New machines are covered under their own warrantees. Details of each warranty can be found within the quotation for all new machines.
* Most items in our store are located in our warehouse in Harrison, New Jersey - about 9 miles from New York City. You may inspect any item prior to purchase, under power in most cases, simply by calling and arranging an inspection. There is no charge for this.
Summary of My Selling Policies
Machinery, Tooling and Accessories used in manufacturing are usually exempt from sales tax in our state (New Jersey). A sales tax exemption certificate may be required if you are a New Jersey company. Equipment purchased for personal use is subject to sales tax if you are a New Jersey resident.
Read my policies on my SquareTrade Seal