This is a unit of USED NU VU ELECTRIC OVEN-PROOFER COMBINATION. MODEL UB-E2
THE BENEFITS OF THE FEATURES INCORPORATED INTO THE NU-VU OVEN/PROOFERS ARE:
• Stainless steel construction provides a heavy duty, long life unit.
• Tempered glass doors for full view of product.
• Flush mount, lift off doors provide easy cleaning; doors will not sag over time.
• Dual pane, easy to clean oven door on select units maintain cooler to the touch temperatures.
• V-Air® system in oven provides consistent even baking without having to turn pans.
• Microswitch fan motor cut off minimizes heat loss and improves recovery times.
• Solid-state controls are accurate and durable.
• Multi level programmable controls on select units are user friendly and precise.
• Separate controls for oven and proofer, as well as separate heat and humidity controls for the proofer ensure that you can produce a wide range of product utilizing variable settings.
• Units hold either 18"x26" full-size or 13"x18" half-size pans to accommodate personal preferences.
• Unit arrives fully assembled for ease of installation.
NU-VU Food Service Systems manufactures a complete line of oven/proofers which provides you with a complete baking center, all in one unit. With over 25,000 oven/proofers sold, we are truly the leader in on-premise baking. The applications for these oven/proofers are endless. These units are ideal for submarine sandwich restaurants, bakeries, convenience stores, restaurants, supermarkets, delis, hospitals, schools, institutions - in fact, anywhere a need for on-premise baking exists. All of our oven/proofers feature our unique V-Air® system in the oven. This technology drives faster cook times and perfect heat distribution top to bottom, side to side and front to back. You’ll never need to turn pans, and that will save labor costs. You can produce to perfection all types of bakery products, including breads, rolls, pies, cinnamon buns, croissants, cakes, brownies, pastries, muffins, cookies, just to name a few! The proofer compartments come standard with a manual fill water pan to generate the proofer humidity or the AutoMist humidity system option which eliminates the need for a water pan. It requires a 1/4" waterline connection. Please refer to individual oven/proofer specifications to verify. All proofer compartments contain a fan which distributes the heat and humidity evenly throughout the proofer compartment.
85” High, 32-1/4” Wide, 36” Deep 2159 mm High, 819 mm Wide, 914 mm Deep NU-VU’s UB-E2 oven/proofer with deck oven features our patented V-AIR® System in the oven. The heat is distributed evenly throughout the oven cavity by the fan located in the top of the oven which blows the air down the inside walls of the cavity and up and out through the holes at each shelf. This
gives your product an even bake, top to bottom, side to side and front to back without ever turning pans. The proofer portion of the UB- UB-E2 comes standard with a manual fill humidity system. The deck compartment of the UB-4/2/8 comes with two hearth stone decks included and separate temperature controls.
The UB-E2 has a capacity of 4 full size pans in the oven and 8 full size pans in the proofer and 2 hearth stone decks for the deck oven. These units also feature flush mount doors, which means no sagging or leaking. Lift off hinges allow for easy cleaning. The lighted oven and proofer
compartments make it easy for you to do sight baking and proofing without having to open the doors, disturbing the internal temperatures.
• Control panel accessible through front and side of unit
• Heating elements accessible inside of cabinet and through top
• Indicator lights for thermostats
• Microswitch fan motor cut-off
• Stainless steel construction
• Flush mount lift off, no sag doors
• Tempered glass door on top oven and proofer
• Silicone rubber gasket on top oven and proofer doors
• Three separate temperature controls for deck oven
• Two hearth stone decks included
208 or 240 Volt single or three phase is standard.
Single phase uses four-wire system. Three phase uses
A 1/4” waterline is required if a steam or AutoMist option
is selected. A water filtration system should be used to
NEW LIST PRICE: 11,140.00 + TAX
The description was written from manufacturer specs. Actual functions and specs may vary.
BEST QUALITY, BEST PRICE, BEST SERVICE
We have a very wide range of new and used equipment in our local store in Nashville. Please do not hesitate to call us for your all restaurant equipment needs.
best quality, best price, best service
708 North 1st Street, Nashville-TN 37207
There is NO WARRANTY of fitness for a particular use.
Warranties on USED Items: All used pieces are sold As-Is with no warranties implied or expressed.
Warranties on NEW Items: If there is a mfg. warranty, look on box, paperwork, contact them direct. All kinds of warranty will be started at the day of purchase.
NOTE: Damage claims may take up to 120 days or longer to resolve.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE MUST BE DOCUMENTED WITH FREIGHT CARRIER BEFORE DEPARTING YOUR LOCATION AND IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO FREIGHT CARRIER'S CLAIMS DEPARTMENT.