This is a unit of USED CLEVELAND TABLE TOP SINGLE TILT KETTLE GAS
- Factory assembled Kettle/Steam Generator NickleGard Base combination with one or two,6 gallon kettles with 200M BTU Gas-Fired Steam Generator
- Solid State steam generator Water Level Controls
- Pressure Limit Controls with 15 psi Safety Valve
- Type 430 Stainless Steel exterior enclosure, and table top (with Drain Trough which has 1.50" diameter male drain), #4 exterior finish
- Type 304 Stainless kettle(s), #4 exterior finish
- Separate "Start/Reset" Illuminated Switch Controls, plus Pressure Gauge
- Solid State Electronic Spark Ignition for energy savings
- Major components serviceable from the front of the unit
- 6 gallon kettle(s) are 2/3 Steam Jacketed and include Lift off Cover(s)
- Hot and Cold Water Faucet with Swing Spout
- Kettle(s) have 50 psi Steam Jacket Rating, 50 psi chrome plated Safety Valve(s) and Manual Tilting, balanced design
- Tilt Handles can be mounted on either side
- Steam Generator empties under pressure (blowdown) automatically upon each Shut-Down. Automatic Water Refill on Start-Up
- Standard voltage for controls is 115 volt, 60 Hz, single phase
NEW LIST PRICE: 17,250.00 + TAX
The description was written from manufacturer specs. Actual functions and specs may vary.
BEST QUALITY, BEST PRICE, BEST SERVICE
We have a very wide range of new and used equipment in our local store in Nashville. Please do not hesitate to call us for your all restaurant equipment needs.
best quality, best price, best service
708 North 1st Street, Nashville-TN 37207
There is NO WARRANTY of fitness for a particular use.
Warranties on USED Items: All used pieces are sold As-Is with no warranties implied or expressed.
Warranties on NEW Items: If there is a mfg. warranty, look on box, paperwork, contact them direct. All kinds of warranty will be started at the day of purchase.
NOTE: Damage claims may take up to 120 days or longer to resolve.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE MUST BE DOCUMENTED WITH FREIGHT CARRIER BEFORE DEPARTING YOUR LOCATION AND IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO FREIGHT CARRIER'S CLAIMS DEPARTMENT.