UNIVEX 60 QUART FLOOR MODEL COMMERCIAL MIXER
CLICK THE LOGO FOR MORE INFO ABOUT US
The item for sale is a used but very high quality UNIVEX 60 QUART FLOOR MODEL MIXER. This unit has been tested at our facilities and is in excellent working condition. This heavy duty unit is designed for high volume pizza and institutional operations. For enhanced ease of operation and power efficiency, Univex uses a variable speed transmission that enables the operator to change speeds without having to first stop the mixer. This advanced technology utilizes torque-sensing pulleys to extract a greater torque-to-horsepower ratio with fewer parts. A rugged gear train drives the beater head and PTO shafts.
**The bowl and accessories are included with this sale** (see pictures below)
A new unit of this capacity costs $6500 +. If you are looking for a quality used Univex 60 quart mixer in excellent condition without the costs of new, this is a great deal for you.
****MAKE ME AN OFFER ON THIS ITEM! WE'RE GLAD TO MAKE YOU A DEAL!***
* Includes removable SwingRing safety guard, s/s bowl, beater, whip, dough hook and timer
* Dimensions (approx.): Width- 35" Depth- 28" Height- 55"
Feel free to ask any additional questions you may have. We are glad to help with your inquiries.
We guarantee to have all your retaurant / bar equipment & supplies!
Our Warehouse Is Also OPEN To The Public!
We have Everything For the Kitchen But the Chef!
IMPORTANT NOTE: DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE MUST BE DOCUMENTED WITH FREIGHT CARRIER BEFORE
DEPARTING YOUR LOCATION AND IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO FREIGHT CARRIER’S "CLAIMS DEPARTMENT".
* Standard packaging for heavy items consists of securing the item to a pallet with metal strapping, black plastic wrap, and/or (depending on item) bubble wrap, and warning labeling, providing significant deterrent to damage.
* Standard packing charges DO NOT include additional protective crating or box construction. These services are available at an additional charge.
* The packing charge does not include having boxes constructed around the items.
* All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or cancellations. Under certain circumstances, L & L Restaurant Equipment & Supply may make an exception and allow a return, cancellation, or approve a refund. However, a restocking fee of 25% of the total price will apply.
* All NEW equipment is sold with the manufacturers warranty only. Warranty issues should be immediately addressed with the manufacturer.
* There are NO WARRANTIES of either merchantability or fitness for a particular use.
* We try to present the item as accurately as possible. The presentation is based on the information available to us and to our knowledge at time of posting. We DO NOT guarantee this information's accuracy.
* In general, food service establishments are known for grease. Some, but not all equipment is cleaned by use of pressure washing and/or other methods. NOTE: We DO NOT disassemble equipment and some residual grease and grime may remain. Despite our best efforts, NO GUARANTEE is made that the equipment you receive will arrive in “clean as new” condition.
* We strive to provide an accurate representation of our products. All equipment is tested and in working order unless stated otherwise in the listing. We do not test any equipment using food products that it is designed for. The extent of our testing is to power up the unit and make sure all functions are working. Please be advised that equipment has been previously used, and products may have dings, dents, scratches, etc. We do clean the equipment to the best of our ability but please do not expect a spotless piece of equipment
We have a large inventory of used and reconditioned restaurant equipment. Please contact us with any other needs you may have.
Any concerns must be submitted to us by email or fax within 15 days of receipt of the item.