The Engage ZR 200 (14 gauge) is the world’s leading folding machines in the Super Duty category, offering superior accuracy, usability and reliability. Designed to bend 14 sheets, the ZR 200 machines can also handle lighter-gauged trim pieces. The machine is 20 feet in length with a 40 inch backgauge. It comes standard with a graphic control that is loading with parts that are standard in the industry.
· Clamping and bending beams are driven by separate control shafts for precise, parallel movements.
· A Frequency inverter on the hydraulic motor, which controls clamping and folding beams, as well as the backgauge, insures that all three axis speeds are controlled in a fluid and accurate motion.
· Quick and easy crowning and radius adjustments are located on the front of each c-frame for material and profile changes.
· Greater free space in front of the upper and folding beams means you can form complex geometric shapes. Has the most powerful and easy-to-use controls on the market. The DS2801 stores all the standard profiles vital to the metal building and architectural roofing industries, as well as custom profiles that you create.
· An integrated leveling system eliminates the need for separate shimming pads. Uses mechanical clamping with clamp-release operation via a hydraulic cylinder.
· Curve-pressed beams give it the most highly engineered and strongest clamping and folding beams in the world.
· Drive shaft bearings are sleeved with high quality bronze couplers. All other bearings subject to wear are hardened and machine ground.
· Kinematic positive stop on the rear of the machine eliminates over-clamping and prevents damage to frames and linkages over time.