The OEM Cosmos 612 Bottle Labeler is made by Ohio Electronics Machinery and incorporates several options like the rear powered waste rewinder and a Norwood K-7 Hot Stamp Imprinter. The bottle carriage is adjustable for a wide range of bottle sizes for maximum flexibility. Operation is simple and efficient for round bottle and tube labeling applications. We have tested the machine to operate, however it is missing the type holder for the Norwood K-7 coder. Type will also have to be purchased separately.
* Table width: 6" max label width
* 3" Core ID, 12" OD max.
* Photo electric label sensor
* Label Tension adjustment
* Dial in label length from .1 to 99.1 inches
* Motor drive: 420 oz. in. 72 rpm, AC stepper.
* 115vac, 60Hz, 1ph, 40-50psi at less than 1CFM
* Clear/Opaque label switch
* Hand activated drive roller with stepper motor
* Print area: 1.25" x .75"
* Uses Die Cut roll stock labels.
(Available for immediate delivery)
or call Rick at (763)-551-2500