Mig Welders: Lincoln - Heavy Duty
Invertec STT II, STT Waveform Control Welder
Tired of spatter, smoke, burnthrough, or poor fit-up slowing down productivity? The revolutionary STT II power source can solve your welding problems by combining high frequency inverter technology with advanced Waveform Control Technology™ in place of traditional short arc MIG welding.
The STT II's precise control of the electrode current during the entire welding cycle significantly reduces smoke, spatter, and grinding time. In addition, the unit offers independent control of wire feed speed and current.
All of these features add up to produce superior performance and clean, high quality welds time after time.
• Lightweight and compact for maximum shop floor flexibility.
• Peak current controls arc length and promotes good fusion.
• Background current controls bead shape and overall heat input.
• Operates with larger diameter wires to potentially lower electrode costs.
• Requires less operator skill and minimal training.
• Precise control of heat input.
• Produces small, low cost welds at fast travel speeds.
* EXTENDED WARRANTY NOW AVAILABLE CALL FOR DETAILS
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 23.3 x 13.2 x 24.4
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 592 x 336 x 620
K940-25 STT Sense Lead Kits - Std
K940-50 STT Sense Lead Kits - 50 ft.
K940-75 STT Sense Lead Kits - 75 ft.
K942-1 Power Source Remote Output Control
K1764-1 Inverter and Wire Feeder Cart
K1702-1 Dual Cylinder Mntg Kit
K1871-1 LN-15 Control Cable Model
Rated STT Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle - 225/29/60%
Output Range - 0-450 Peak, 0-124 Bkgrd.