BALEIGH INDUSTRIAL RDB-150-S ROTARY DRAW PIPE & TUBING BENDER
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED BAILEIGH INDUSTRIAL DISTRIBUTOR
* One shot bending up to 206 degrees without stopping or ratcheting.
* Bends pull out in seconds (no disassembly required).
* Unique design coupled with powerful hydraulic pump reduces production time and improves efficiencies.
* This tube benders capacity is up to 2" Schedule 40 Pipe, 2" square tubing, 2-1/2" Chromolly (up to .083 wall), up to 2.0" tube (.095 wall mild steel).
* Maximum bend radius is 7" (depending on wall thickness, and material).
* Quick release counter die.
* Highly visible degree dial improves accuracy.
* Solid steel construction for durability.
* High quality industrial hydraulic system.
* Die sets are interchangeable with all RMD tube benders.
* Bend can be advanced after stopping machine, saves on set up costs (material savings).
* All die sets are color coded for easy identification (green for pipe, blue for tube, and gray for square).
* Power Required: 110 V, Single Phase, 20 amp, 60 cycle (other electrical specifications available).
* Bend Material: Round or square tubing, pipe, flat stock, angle iron, or solid rod.
* Ideal for: hand railing, marine products, racing chassis and roll cages, fences and gates, furniture frames, hydraulics, stainless plumbing, and much more.
* Built to the same high quality standards as all other RMD tube benders.
* Auto-stop option for one bend programming. (optional accessory)
* RMD tube benders are MADE IN AMERICA!
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
If you have any questions about this product contact us
:: Home :: Services :: Products :: Contact :: FAQ ::
© 2004 Moore Tool & Equipment, Inc., All rights reserved.