Minolta DiALTA DI351F All-in-One Machine
For sale is this Business Quality All-In-One Print/Fax/Scan/Email/Copy/Sort Solution from Minolta. With only about 2 years in service this machine is in excellent physical and operational shape. A quick list of features from this printer include:
Imaging: Micro-Toning High-Grade (MT-HG)
Print/Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
Fax Resolution: up to 400 x 400 dpi
Fax Memory: Up to 1,400 pages (standard)
• SUPER G3 FAX TRANSMITS AT 3 SECONDS PER PAGE WITH 33.6 KBPS MODEM SPEED, JBIG DATA COMPRESSION; HIGH-SPEED FAX PROCESSING REDUCES "HANDSHAKING" TIME
• 11" X 17" FAX - YOU CAN SEND AND RECEIVE DOCUMENTS FROM THE DOCUMENT FEEDER OR PLATEN UP TO 11" x17" – NO NEED TO FAX 2-PAGE SPREADS AS SEPARATE PAGES
• HIGH-SPEED PRINT/COPY - COPIES AND PRINTS AT 35-PPM TO HANDLE THE DEMANDS OF MID-VOLUME TO HIGH-VOLUME APPLICATIONS.
• 600 DPI RESOLUTION - PRINT/COPY RESOLUTION OF 600 x600 DPI AT FULL RATED SPEED
• LARGE MEMORY CAPACITY STANDARD 32 MB MEMORY STORES UP TO 1400 "FAX" PAGES
• CONVENIENT AUTO DIALING - 500 AUTO DIALING LOCATIONS,300 ONE-TOUCH DIALING LOCATIONS, AND 200 ABBREVIATED DIALING LOCATIONS AND INDEX TO CATEGORIZE YOUR ONE-TOUCH NUMBERS FOR EASY RECALL.
• STANDARD STACKLESS DUPLEXING LETS YOU PRINT OR COPY TWO-SIDED DOCUMENTS USING SYSTEM MEMORY TO COPY ON BOTH SIDES.
• VERSATILE PAPER SUPPLY - MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF 4,126 SHEETS; UNIVERSAL TRAYS ACCEPT PAPER SIZES UP TO 11" x17"
• FINISHING OPTIONS SORTING, MULTI-POSITION STAPLING, AND 2-HOLE/3-HOLE PUNCHING TO ELIMINATE TEDIOUS HAND-FINISHING.
• PC CONNECTIVITY OPTIONAL Pi3502 PRINT CONTROLLER FOR NETWORKABLE PRINTING FROM YOUR DESKTOP PC AS WELL AS OPTIONAL NETWORK SCANNING.
Power Requirements: 120V, 60Hz, 10.5 A
Power Consumption: 950 W (max.)
Dimensions (WxHxD): 25" x 25-1/2" x 27-3/4"
If you provide me an email address, I can email you a pdf document with the total specifications on this machine which I found online.
The original owner's manual will be included as well as a copied software disc with drivers. I could not locate the original software CD but all drivers and manuals are also available on the Konica Minolta website.
Please let me know how I can answer any of your questions regarding this Copier and as always...