Great Machine Needs a New Home!
*** Get It before it's Gone! ***
**** Email me if you need more pictures or Information ****
Show That Special Person In Your Life How Much You LOVE Them! Put Them To Work On This Machine! It Works Great and So Can They!
My husband has owned this machine for about 2 years. The construction company he bought it from in Cleveland went out of business. As far as we know this has never been used for demolition work. We have used this machine to complete many projects around the house and now it needs to be used by someone else. As seen in the pictures it was repainted a while back and looks as good as it runs. The only thing ever welded as far as we can tell is the front left corner of the bucket. The seat cover,seat safety switch, battery and fuel shut off solenoid where replaced last fall. The oil and all filters where changed last fall and have about 150 hrs on them. The bushings all seem tight with no excessive movement. The tires have a few cuts and cracks and have 50-70% tread left on them. The Machine is still being used so the hours will be slightly higher than what is listed here.
* BOSS® (Bobcat Operation Sensing System) warns of any problems and allows technicians to quickly diagnose trouble.
* Rated operating capacity of 1500 lbs. (1600 With Counterweight Kit)
* Clamp on Forks Rated operating capacity of 3000 lbs.
* Steel Tracks (Makes this Machine into a mini Dozer)
* Hydraulic pump capacity of 15 GPM
* 46 HP, liquid-cooled, Kubota 4-cylinder diesel engine
* 14-gallon fuel tank capacity
* Hydrostatic, 4WD transmission
* Bobcat Interlock Control System (BICS)
* Roll Over Protection System (ROPS)
* Falling Object Protection System (FOPS)
* Operator/Maintenance Manual
If you want Pictures of any part not shown message us and we will try to take them for you.
* This is a used Machine that is in very good condition and is worth every penny of our reserve but it is not perfect. If you are looking for a new machine go to the bobcat dealer and spend over $40,000.
* 6.25% Sales tax applies to Ohio residents