LINCOLN RANGER 250 KOHLER ENGINE K1725-8 WELDER GEN
You can call me at FROM 5:00AM-7:00PM PT, 7 DAYS A WEEK
250 Amp DC Gasoline Engine Driven Welder
The Ranger 250 is ready for a workout - all day, everyday! Intended for contractors, construction and maintenance applications, this tough Lincoln gasoline-driven welder/generator delivers 250 amps for welding at 100% duty cycle. The Ranger 250 is recommended for stick welding, including a separate, dedicated downhill pipe mode, as well as Touch-Start TIG, flux-cored and MIG wire welding and arc gouging. Lincoln Chopper Technology provides easy starts, an extremely smooth arc, low spatter and outstanding bead appearance. The sleek, enclosed case lowers noise and protects critical engine components. Hot looks, hot features, hot performance - That's the Ranger 250!
* Lincoln's Chopper Tecnology provides for easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
* A powerful 250 amp DC CC/CV gasoline engine driven welder. All rated outputs are at 100% duty cycle 104F (40C).
* Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe mode for stick welding, TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and blended gas) and arc gouging with carbons up to 3/16" (4.8 mm) in diameter.
* Enhanced Downhill Pipe welding model for faster travel speeds, especially on fill passes. Arc control adjustment for a softer, buttery arc, or a more forceful, digging arc.
* Touch-Start TIG mode has a voltage sensing output that stops the arc when the torch is lifted at end of weld for increased weld quality.
* Designed especially for contractors, maintenance and repair, owner-operators, and welding professionals who demand a superior welding arc.
* NEW! Electric fuel pump is standard on Kohler model. Avoids vapor lock. Assures consistent fuel delivery in locations having high altitude, warm ambient temperatures, and high anti-pollution additives in gasoline.
* A portable powerhouse - delivers 9,000 peak (8,500 continuous) watts of 120V/240AC generator power. Enough power to run lights, tools, or a pump and weld all at the same time!
* Fully enclosed case for equipment protection and lower noise.
* Three year Lincoln warranty (engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer).
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 36.2 x 21.5 x 42.3
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 920 x 546 x 1073
Stick TIG MIG Flux-Cored Gouging
Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
List fast. Look great. Sell more. Get Andale Lister!
Use the FREE Counters 1 million sellers do - Andale!
Summary of My Selling Policies
Read my policies on my SquareTrade Seal