HIOKI 3153 AUTOMATIC INSULATION / WITHSTANDING HiTESTER New in box.
Programable testing, full remote control, Automatic Insulation Withstanding Tester
This electrical safety test instrument series is designed for insulation resistance and voltage withstand testing of electrical devices and components according to various safety standards. A multitude of automation and labor-saving features are provided to ensure effective testing for a wide variety of requirements and test conditions. Select the most appropriate model for your applications.
* Insulation and AC/DC continuous voltage withstand testing
* Safety standards compliance testing
* Stores up to 10 sets of test conditions (10 each for insulation and voltage withstand)
* Zero-V Switching (voltage withstand testing)
* Electrical Discharge function (DC voltage withstand, insulation testing)
* Interlock Protect function
0.2 kV to 5.00 kV AC, 500VA (maximum 30 minutes), 0.2 kV to 5.00 kV DC, 50VA (continuance)
Same as the power supply waveform
Same as the power supply frequency
Current: 0.01 to 100.0 mA, ±(2 % f.s. +5 dgt.) 10 mA/100 mA AC (Average value rectified, effective value display)
0.1 M-Ohm to 9999 M-Ohm, 4 ranges
Contents: UPPER-FAIL / PASS / LOWER-FAIL (Digital setting window comparator method)
Setting range: 0.3 to 999 seconds
EXT I/O, EXT SW, RS-232C, GP-IB
Fluorescent tube display (digital), Analog meter
Output voltage, detection current
100 V to 120 V AC / 200 to240 V AC, (50/60 Hz), 1000 VA max.
320 mm(12.60 in)W × 155 mm(6.10 in)H × 480 mm(18.90 in)D, 18 kg (634.9 oz)
9615 H.V. TEST LEAD (high voltage side and return, 1 each), Power cord (1), spare fuse (1)