A.P. Electric and GENERAC join forces to distribute the #1 selling Generators!
2 year warranty parts & labor by a Generac service tech.,
My Stores LogoA.P. ElectricMy Stores Logo
Add $125 COMMERCIAL ADDRESS to Washington, California and Oregon
ADD $125 FOR RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY & LIFTGATE TO DRIVEWAY ALL STATES.
FREE Tech. support for the life of your generator - provided only by A.P. Electric.
Steel Enclosure model Quiet Test series
Available in aluminum too! (Model 5284)
Our office hours are from 9AM - 5PM Mon. - Fri. Central.
Call for any questions -or- email to:
2 year warranty parts & labor by a Generac Service Tech. - FREE Tech. support!
Generac 16kW Stand-by GENERAC/GUARDIAN Model 5283
Steel enclosure without Transfer Switch
Choose your own Transfer Switch
1.5% Discount when you pay with wire transfer or check (phone orders only)
* Quiet, powerful Generac OHVI single-cylinder or V-Twin engines fueled by natural gas or LP gas.
* A standard weather protective enclosure with sound-absorbing panels protects generator from harmful weather and also reduces exterior noise levels. Includes key locks for security.
* Hinged top and removable front panel for easy serviceability.
* Built-in charger maintains battery at optimum performance level.
* Automatic safety shutdowns protect engine and generator in event of low oil pressure, high temperature, overspeed and/or overcrank.
* Automatic seven-day exerciser runs the system for twelve minutes weekly to maintain top running condition.
* "Do-It-Yourself" installation guide and a composite mounting pad.
* California Emission Compliant
You need a PDF viewer to view these files. Click on the button to download Adobe Reader Get Adobe Reader
Installation Drawings Air-Cooled Specs Installation and Owners Manuals Battery Not included (Group 26) - Click here to purchase Transfer Switches Residential R100 Controller built-into the generator Lower Air-Conditioners initial START SURGE to size down a generator Click Here
What can you do with those additional watts?
* Estimated averages. Power requirements vary widely by appliance
brand, model, size and other factors