This listing is for a GE Codonics printer.
* Distributed by GE and Codonics
* This is current catalog equipment. Consumables and support are readily available through GE.
* This is virtually identical to Kodak's 7960 thermal printer.
E7014LA GE Postscript Color Printer (USL) – NP1600M-GE-01
* 300 dpi color prints customized for medical applications
* Antialiasing for improved resolution on postscript images – visual improvement to 1200 dpi
* Digital image processing using internal Sparc processor for optimal image quality
* Ethernet interface and built-in print spooler allow shared access to the printer
* Unique printer calibration technique ensures uniform color distribution and improves image quality by reducing artifacts such as ghosting and color shifting
* Online printer diagnostics to speed troubleshooting
* Built-in multi-formatting mode reduces cost per image
* Transparency media is 7 ml polyester base for same feel as X-ray film
You can find this in GE's catalog, located at http://www.gehealthcare.com/accessories/as_diagnostic_imaging_2005.pdf
This is used, but in excellent, TESTED, WORKING condition.
Check out the picture for more information. Feel free to ask any questions. PREFER TO CALL? FEEL FREE TO REACH ME (TRENT) TOLL FREE @ . THANKS!