FLUKE Ti20 THERMAL IMAGER. New in box.
The safe and easy way to identify problems and reduce unplanned down-time
* Instantly provides non-contact temperature images to quickly determine hot spots
* Fully radiometric for detailed temperature analysis and tracking of critical components
* Complete solution with InsideIR software for analysis, reporting and routing
* Large color LCD displays uncluttered image with data and routing instructions
High performance, designed for industrial use
* Uses revolutionary detector technology to provide a clear thermal image while accurately measuring the temperature
* Measures up to 350 °C (662 ºF) to cover a broad range of industrial applications
* Protected against dust and moisture (IP54 rated) to withstand harsh industrial environments
* Provides 3 hours continuous operation per battery charge
* Fits comfortably in the hand thanks to weight-balanced design
* Facilitates one-handed point-, shoot- and image capture operation
* Assists fast inspections with clear on-screen step-by-step routing instructions
* Includes InsideIR software for unlimited use by every member of the maintenance team (no software license fees)
* Comes complete with all necessary accessories and professional application training material to ensure a fast return on investment
Some typical application areas of the Ti20 are:
* Electrical power distribution systems: Like three-phase systems, distribution panels, fuses, wiring and connections
* Electro-mechanical equipment: Like motors, pumps, bearing and gear boxes
* Process instrumentation: Like process control equipment, pipes, valves, steam traps and vessels
* Facility maintenance: Like HVAC systems, buildings and roofs
An overheated motor may be an indication of electrical power problems, an underrated motor or insufficient cooling.
Temperature differences between phases may indicate unbalanced loads, harmonics, component problems, bad connections or bad wiring.
Ball bearing running hot are an early indication of upcoming failure.
Monitoring process installations is made easy using thermal imaging.
Maximizing return on investment
Implementing a predictive maintenance program using the Fluke Ti20 can significantly reduce unplanned production downtime, resulting in better labor productivity, reduced scrap and smaller replacement part inventory. Establishing an effective IR predictive maintenance program is straightforward, and the InsideIR software facilitates creating inspection routes that can be uploaded to the instrument. With clear step-by-step on-camera routing instructions, any maintenance technician can perform the inspection.
Inspection routing – improving maintenance performance
An inspection route details the sequence and physical route of equipment that needs to be inspected at regular intervals. The InsideIR software facilitates setting up such an inspection route using location names, inspection notes and key thermal image parameter data. This information can be uploaded to the imager for use as a routing guide. During an inspection, the on-camera instructions prompt the user through the series of locations to be scanned.
The Fluke Ti20 comes with the powerful InsideIR software for storing and analyzing thermal images and creating professional reports. The software makes it possible to adjust key parameters in a stored image downloaded from the camera such as emissivity, reflected temperature compensation, level, gain, and color palette in the comfort, quiet and safety of the office. This not only improves inspection safety and convenience, but also makes it unnecessary to re-scan equipment if different settings are desired in a previously captured thermal image.
-10° to 350°C (14º to 662ºF)
128 x 96 thermal element focal plane array (FPA) uncooled microbolometer
±2% or ±2ºC whichever is greater
±1% or ±1ºC whichever is greater
≤0.2 degrees C at 30 degrees C
Temperature Indication Resolution:
Single Laser Dot (Meets IEC Class 2 & FDA Class II requirements)
Minimum Diameter Measurement Spot:
8.1mm (0.32”) at 61cm (24”)
30 Hz Standard US/ Canada (9Hz International)
20º Horizontal x 15º Vertical
Instantaneous Field of view (IFOV):
Minimum focus distance spec: .15 m
Gray, Reverse Grayscale, Ironbow or Rainbow selectable
automatic or manual selectable
TFT technology—optimized for both indoor and outdoor use, 70.5 mm (2.78 in) x 53.5 mm (2.1 in)
Reflected Background Temperature:
Ambient Operating Temperature:
0 º to 50 ºC (32 º to 122 º F)
-25 to 70ºC (-13 º to 158 ºF) [without batteries]
PC Software Operating Systems:
Microsoft® Windows 2000® or Windows XP®
rechargeable battery pack (included)
USB interface, total transfer time 25s for 50 pictures
Tripod Mount (6.35 mm (1/4) 20 unc threading)
1 year (U.S. only - warranty duration may vary by country)
half-sine, 11 ms, 30 g peak per mil-prf-28800f
* InsideIR Software - Unlimited use included in purchase price
* 2 rechargeable battery packs