That is 8 more inches than a standard arm.
Designed for Upholstery, Leather, Vinyl, and Canvas, this Compound Feed Walking Foot (best feed system available for this type of work)
* Genuine Parts and Instruction Books
* Premier 2 consew clutch motor 1725 rpm 1/2 HP
* Table top plywood 47" x 20"
* Adjustable K legs (Canadian K legs Heavy Metal)
* Bobbin Winder (head mount)
* Warranty 6 months see below
* Speed, Max (S.P.M.) : 1800*
* Clearance under foot by hand: 5/16 " (8.5mm)
* Clearance under foot with foot lifter 5/8 (16mm)
* Stitch Length, Max. : 3 s.p.i. (8mm)
* Needle : 135 x 17 Sizes 12-24
* Bobbin - Metal : 18034 - Prewound: M
* Stitch Type : (301) Lock Stitch straight stitch
* Thread size recommended 33, 46, 69, 92, 138, 207
*Speed depends on thread and material
Notice the reinforced rib under the arm. It also has shaft supports on both sides of the safety clutch. This shows us that the machine was designed to last. The oiling system is real similar to Consew's 206RB-5 machine.
Hook assembly has the thread releasing mechanism that helps with larger threads and lets the thread release around the bobbin case with little effort. The hook is a good Japanese hook.
Bobbin winder is mounted to the top of the machine for easy reach. Nice on a long arm machine.
Easy to reach reverse arm and easy to adjust stitch length. .
Parts warranty covers manufacture defect and not normal use. Example Needles, bobbins, thread guides, tension disks feet and throat plates are not covered unless there is a structural defect.
Any questions on the Warranty please call or email me before purchasing.