MINI Probe Station kit for use with 4" or smaller wafers, complete with Meiji Techno Stereo Zoom microscope with illumination, 1 pair of micropositioners, probe holders, and 1 box of probe tips.
Check here for more Probe Stations and accessories.
This Probe Station is intended for academic research in a university lab. It will be equally well suited for any situation with space and/or budget constraints. While small it still offers most of the capabilities of larger units.
Why you should use the Meiji scope:
Meiji Techno is the 3rd largest microscope manufacturer in Japan and their EMZ Stereo Zoom scopes are known for outstanding optical quality. For example, they hold their parfocality throughout the zoom range. A higher quality scope will reduce eye strain and will let you do a better job.
Also, you might consider using this scope and associated accessories on other jobs, too. A P stand without Focus block is only $80 and then you have a high quality stand-alone Stereo Zoom Scope as well. Setting up is a couple of minutes at the most.
Then there is the wide range of available accessories and a lifetime warranty.
Depending on your intended use going with the Meiji scope might be well spent money.
We can supply a different body and/or a trinocular version too, please contact us with your specific needs.
* Compact size, 320 wide x 320 deep x 400 mm high (12.5" x 12.5" x 16"), that includes the scope
* Low weight, 44 lbs with scope
* Ideal for small wafers, 4" or less
* Chuck stage front and side adjustable
Close-up view of chuck area, showing X-Y and theta adjustments.
* 4" stainless steel vacuum chuck
* Chuck stage allows 3" x 3" travel in X-Y directions
* Chuck theta is adjustable by 30 degrees
* Left and right platen allow placement of up to 6 manipulators
* Footprint: 320 x 320 mm (12.6" x 12.6")
* Height with scope installed: 400 mm or 15.7"
* Net weight with microscope: 20 kg or 44 lbs
* 1 year manufacturer warranty
* 14X - 90X total magnification
* 110 VAC - 60 Hz main outlet
* 7 liter/min 250 mmHg vacuum supply
* Chuck Stage: Push to Position
* Chuck Stage: Vacuum assisted movement
* Microscope tilting mechanism +
* Quick right angle switchover
* Adapter for Light Intensity / Wave Length measurement
* Low current / capacitance probes
* Holder for Packaged Devices
* Instrument case with caster
Click here for more Probe Station Accessories.
This is a new part and comes with full manufacturers warranty.
In case you run into a problem contact us by email at email@example.com or phone or .
For other countries please look at International Orders for additional information.
* 1 x Probe Station base unit
* 1 x EMZ-5 Meiji Zoom microscope
* 1 x MA504 20X eyepieces (pair)
* 1 x MA305/100 fluorescent ring illuminator
* 1 x MA302 adapter for illuminator
* 1 x F focussing slide block for 20 mm post
* 2 x screw style tip holder
* 1 x box (10) of probe tips