Beverage Air Commercial Reach-In Refrigerator / Freezer
to our warehouse from a store chain in Nashville in working condition. The units were lightly used to hold refrigerated food items. The units are clean, in great condition, and ready to use. They are 3-Glass door reach-in units with the interior & exterior cabinets constructed of heavy duty white-coated steele. A new refrigerator/freezer of this caliber could easily cost $10,000 + - If you are looking to save on a quality used unit, this is it.
Feel free to ask any additional questions you may have. We are glad to help with your inquiries.
* heavy-duty, commercial grade reach-in refrigerator/freezer
* 3-heavy-duty glass doors with magnetic door gaskets
* 4 level white-wire shelving
* Two inch CFC free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, for added strength and energy efficiency.
* 208-230 Volts, Single Phase
* very clean and in good condition
* Dimensions: Width: 78" Depth: 32" Height: 79 1/4"
We guarantee to have all your retaurant / bar equipment & supplies!
Our Warehouse Is Also OPEN To The Public!
IMPORTANT NOTE: DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE MUST BE DOCUMENTED WITH FREIGHT CARRIER BEFORE
DEPARTING YOUR LOCATION AND IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO FREIGHT CARRIER’S "CLAIMS DEPARTMENT".
* Standard packaging for heavy items consists of securing the item to a pallet with metal strapping, black plastic wrap, and/or (depending on item) bubble wrap, and warning labeling, providing significant deterrent to damage.
* Standard packing charges DO NOT include additional protective crating or box construction. These services are available at an additional charge.
* The packing charge does not include having boxes constructed around the items.
* All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or cancellations. Under certain circumstances, L & L Restaurant Equipment & Supply may make an exception and allow a return, cancellation, or approve a refund. However, a restocking fee of 25% of the total price will apply.
* All NEW equipment is sold with the manufacturers warranty only. Warranty issues should be immediately addressed with the manufacturer.
* There are NO WARRANTIES of either merchantability or fitness for a particular use.
* We try to present the item as accurately as possible. The presentation is based on the information available to us and to our knowledge at time of posting. We DO NOT guarantee this information's accuracy.
* In general, food service establishments are known for grease. Some, but not all equipment is cleaned by use of pressure washing and/or other methods. NOTE: We DO NOT disassemble equipment and some residual grease and grime may remain. Despite our best efforts, NO GUARANTEE is made that the equipment you receive will arrive in “clean as new” condition.
Any concerns must be submitted to us by email or fax within 15 days of receipt of the item.