Baseline Model 8800 PID Volatile Organic Vapor Analyzer
We are offering this analyzer with a 14 day guarantee against DOA.
Pictures below are pictures of the actual analyzer being offered for sale, any other accessories not pictured below are not included.
The Model 8800 PID is designed to continuously monitor hundreds of volatile organic compounds and various other gases in a non-condensing sample stream. This extremely versatile instrument can be configured to support a variety of applications, such as:
* Industrial hygiene & safety monitoring
* Fenceline (perimeter) monitoring around industrial sites
* Carbon bed breakthrough detection
* Paint spray booth recirculated air
* Solvent vapor monitoring for cleaning and degreasing processes
* Low level VOC’s in a process using inert gases
* VOC detection from sub- ppm levels
* Automatic calibration at user- intervals
* Virtual analog ranges programmable from 1.0 ppm - 1% full scale
* Programmable relays for and diagnostics
* Back-pressure regulator with bypass system ensures fast
* Internal multipoint sampling
* Discrete, multilevel concentration & fault alarms
* Quick connect terminal block electrical connections
SAMPLING Internal, single or multipoint modules, with or without sample pump(s), for prefiltered (? 0.1 microns), non-condensing samples
CALIBRATION Programmable automatic, or manual (with internal selection valves)
DETECTOR Photoionization detector (PID)
* Lamp Energies: 10.6 eV (life span > 6000 hrs), 11.7 eV (life span ? 140 hrs).
QUENCHING Signal quenching due to moisture: < 30% at 95% R.H. and 23° Celsius.
LINEARITY Linear range: 0 – 10,000 ppm (isobutylene). Accurate to ± 1 ppm or ± 15% of reading, whichever is greater.
* Span: 100 ppm isobutylene, < 3 % over 24 hours.
RESPONSE TIME Isobutylene: < 6 Seconds to 90% of final reading
ALARMS Multilevel concentration, average concentration and fault
Audible Horn: Sounducer, generating 85 dB @10 cm. Selectively en-/disabled for keypad input, fault, and alarms.
* Analog Standard: (1) 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA loop power supplied, isolated. (Options: 0-1 V, 0-5 V, or 0-10 V.)
* Digital Standard: RS-485 output (RS-232 option)
RELAYS Standard: (5) programmable (latched/not, NE/NNE, NO/NC) as contact closure (3A @ 240 V) or logic configuration (100 mA @ 5V). Selectable for: alarm thresholds or events (calibration, fault, or sample location).
PHYSICAL Dimensions: 17.625" W x 16.25" D x 9.25" H (44.7 cm W x 41.24 cm D x 23.48 H). Nominal weight: 30 lb (13.64 kg).
CONFIGURATION Bench-top or rack-mount (19" panel)
DISPLAY Digital vacuum fluorescent, 20 characters x 2 lines
POWER 90-260 VAC, @ 50-60 Hz (as specified)
OPERATING CONDITIONS Temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C). Humidity: 0-95%, non-condensing.
GAS SPECIFICATIONS Span Isobutylene, or as required by application Connections 1/4" O.D. Tube fitting connectors (1/8", 4 mm, and other options)
Complete specifications for the Baseline Model 8800 PID may be viewed HERE
* Our 14 Day Guarantee Against DOA (Dead On Arrival) does not guarantee compatibility.
* If something is listed AS-IS, there are absolutely no returns, refunds, or exchanges.
* The warranty period starts from the day the item is received.
Click here for authorization form
* We do not accept American Express
* Cashier's Check/Money Order
* Company Check (10 business-day hold)
* hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm CST
* address: 12510 Trails End Rd Leander TX, 78641