Call for discounted Generator/ATS packages.
Check our feedback rating and order with confidence.
200 amp ASCO Automatic Transfer Switch
An ASCO Series 165 Automatic Transfer Switch provides all the intelligence your generator needs to make sure the power stays on when utility power fails. It automatically senses loss of utility power, and signals your generator to start and restore power to your business or home. The Series 165 Automatic Transfer Switch will automatically transfer your vital loads back to utility power when it has been restored.
Working hand in hand with your generator, ASCO’s Series 165 Automatic Transfer Switch silently provides dependable 24-hour protection from a power failure, and springs into action only when needed.
• Nominal voltage 120/240 V 60 Hz, single phase.
• Listed to UL 1008 for total system loads (motors and all other electrical loads).
• Meets National Electrical Code (NEC) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) requirements.
• True double-throw contacts (no intentional off position), with inherent mechanical interlocking to prevent connection of generator and utility source.
• Convenient terminals to connect neutral and ground conductors from service and load feeders.
• Available in Type 1 (indoor) and Type 3R (outdoor) enclosures.
• Manually-operated Series 165 Transfer Switches are also available.
• 3-second time delay to override momentary utility source.
• 15-second transfer to emergency time delay to allow engine generator to stabilize after starting.
• 15-second time delay after transfer to the standby source to ignore momentary voltage dips on the generator during initial loading.
• 5-minute time delay on retransfer to allow utility source to stabilize prior to transferring the load back to utility.
• 1-minute unloading running time delay for engine generator cool-down before shutdown.
The 165 Automatic Transfer Switch has a unique built-in automatic digital diagnostic monitoring system, which provides status on potential system problems such as: generator failed to start; generator over frequency; transfer switch did not transfer; and more. It’s one more way you can count on ASCO to provide continuous power protection...anytime. Take a look at the diagnostic panel picture below.
Note: Installation by a qualified electrician required. Not responsible for damage or injury caused improper operation or installation.
Local pick up is O.K. Call first to make arrangements at .
Warranty: 18 month manufacturer warranty
Please email us if you have any questions at or call us at