* Quiet, powerful Generac OHVI single-cylinder or V-Twin engines fueled by natural gas or LP gas.
* UL Listed remote-mounted pre-wired automatic transfer switch with 8, 10 or 12 circuit emergency load center for fast and efficient unattended transfer to generator when utility power fails.
* A standard weather protective enclosure with sound-absorbing panels protects generator from harmful weather and also reduces exterior noise levels. Includes key locks for security.
* Hinged top and removable front panel for easy serviceability.
* Built-in charger maintains battery at optimum performance level.
* Automatic safety shutdowns protect engine and generator in event of low oil pressure, high temperature, overspeed and/or overcrank.
* Automatic seven-day exerciser runs the system for twelve minutes weekly to maintain top running condition.
* Installation system includes the pre-wired automatic transfer switch with built-in load center, 30' and 2' wiring harnesses, pre-wired external connection box, 1' flexible fuel line, "Do-It-Yourself" installation guide and a composite mounting pad.