Takeuchi TL140 Skid Steer Loader Only 260 hrs.
The TL140 incorporates a wider and longer track design and features an operating weight of 9,590 pounds, tipping load of 5,952 pounds, and bucket breakout force of 7,403 pounds. With 18-inch wide rubber tracks and an undercarriage that provides floatation capabilities, the TL140 can easily operate on soft ground, improved surfaces, muddy conditions, loose ground, or a combination of conditions. The TL140 offers one- and two-way auxiliary hydraulics and the universal quick attach mounting bracket for changing attachments quickly and easily.
Pilot-operated joysticks control the loader and travel functions, giving operators precise, fingertip control of their movements.
Minimizing the need for repairs, the TL140 includes an emergency engine shutdown system that automatically stops the engine to prevent damage if oil pressure is too low or coolant temperature is too high. The tilt-back operatorôs compartment and swing-out radiator and hydraulic oil cooler allow easy access to the engine and hydraulic system.
1. Turbo-charged diesel engine
2. Low and high range travel speed
4. Planetary final drives with spring applied, hydraulically released 5. disc brakes
6. ROPS/FOPS tilt back operator's compartment
7. Operator's compartment entry and exit grab handles and steps
8. Pilot operated joystick controls
9. Electrohydraulic push button control of auxiliary hydraulics with detent
10. One-way and Two-way auxiliary hydraulics
11. Emergency engine shutdown system
12. Electronic engine monitoring system
14. Spacious operator's compartment
15. Hydraulic self leveling bucket
16. Automatic fuel bleed system
17. Six-way adjustable suspension seat with retractable seatbelt
18. Rear pivoting seat bar with built-in armrests
19. Front and rear halogen work lights
20. Dual cab mounted rear view mirrors
21. Universal quick attach mounting bracket - sealed and greaseable 22. Rear and top windows
25. Electrohydraulic push button control of boom arm float circuit
26. Vandalism protected lockable engine compartment and fuel tank
27. Grease type track adjusters
29. Swing out radiator and hydraulic oil cooler
30. Rubber track undercarriage
31. 74" bucket
This machine is located in Manahawkin, N.J. 08050 and is owned by a swimming pool company that is down sizing.
Demonstration By appointment only
Owner Tom G. Cell #
Seller Walter G. Cell #
Any questions Please e-mail at or
Delivery available for a small fee